Please read these terms carefully
Who we are and the purpose of these terms
We are Cyberlimbic Systems Limited, a company registered in England with company number 11975055, whose registered office is at 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH.
We license you to use:
- AIME mobile application software (App) and any updates or supplements to it;
- The related online documentation (Documentation); and
- The services accessible via the App (Services).
as permitted in these Terms.
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using the App or any of the Services may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
Appstore’s terms also apply
The ways in which you can use the App may also be controlled by the app store from which from which you download the App, either Google Play Store or Apple App Store (AppStore). The AppStore’s rules and polices will apply instead of these Terms where there are differences between the two.
Minimum operating system requirements
This app requires mobile telephone or handheld device with a minimum of Android 7 or iOS 11 operating system.
Support for the app and how to tell us about problems
Support. If you want to learn more about the App or the Services or have any problems using them please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting us (including with complaints). If you think the App or the Services are faulty or misdescribed or wish to contact us for any other reason please email our customer service team at email@example.com
How we will communicate with you. If we have to contact you we will do so by email using the contact details you have provided to us.
How you may use the app, including how many devices you may use it on
In return for your agreeing to comply with these Terms you may:
- download or stream a copy of the App onto a mobile phone or handheld derive (Device) to use and display the App and the Services on such devices for your personal purposes only.
- use any Documentation to support your permitted use of the App and the Services; and
- receive and use any free supplementary software code or update of the App incorporating “patches” and corrections of errors as we may provide to you.
You must be 18 to accept these terms and DOWNLOAD the app
You must be 18 or over to accept these Terms and download the App.
You may not transfer the app to someone else
We are giving you personally the right to use the App and the Services as set out above If you sell the Device on which the App is installed, you must remove the App from it.
Changes to these terms
We may need to change these Terms to reflect changes in law or best practice or to deal with additional features which we introduce
We will give you as much notice of any change to these Terms as to reasonable practicable by sending you an email with details of the change or notifying you of a change when you next open the App.
If you do not accept the notified changes you may continue to use the App and the Services in accordance with the existing terms but certain new features may not be available to you.
Update to the app and changes to the Sservices
From time to time we may automatically update the App and change the Services to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues. Alternatively, we may ask you to update the App for these reasons.
If you choose not to install such updates or if you opt out of automatic updates you may not be able to continue using the App and the Services.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
If someone else owns the device you are using
If you download or stream the App onto any Device not owned by you, you must have the owner’s permission to do so. You will be responsible for complying with these Terms, whether or not you own the Device.
We may collect technical data about your device
We may collect location data (But you can turn location services off)
You may stop us collecting such data at any time by turning off the location services settings for the App on your Device but some features may not work.
We are not responsible for other websites you link to
The App or any of the Services may contain links to other independent websites which are not provided by us. Such independent sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and have not checked and approved their content or their privacy policies (if any).
You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent sites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them.
You agree that you will:
- not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the App or the Services in any form, in whole or in part to any person without prior written consent from us;
- not copy the App, Documentation or Services, except as part of the normal use of the App or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
- not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the App, Documentation or Services nor permit the App or the Services or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the App and the Services on your Device as permitted in these Terms;
- not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the App or the Services nor attempt to do any such things, except to the extent that (by virtue of sections 50B and 296A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) such actions cannot be prohibited because they are necessary to decompile the App to obtain the information necessary to create an independent program that can be operated with the App or with another program (Permitted Objective), and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:
- is not disclosed or communicated without the Licensor’s prior written consent to any third party to whom it is not necessary to disclose or communicate it in order to achieve the Permitted Objective; and
- is not used to create any software that is substantially similar in its expression to the App;
- is kept secure; and
- is used only for the Permitted Objective;
- comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the App or any Services.
Acceptable use restrictions
- not use the App or any of the Services in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the App, any of the Services or any operating system;
- not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App or any of the Services to the extent that such use is not licensed by these Terms);
- not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the App or any Services;
- not use the App or any Services in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- not collect or harvest any information or data from any Services or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Services.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in the App, the Documentation and the Services throughout the world belong to us and the rights in the App and the Services are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the App, the Documentation or the Services other than the right to use them in accordance with these Terms.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking these terms or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time you accepted these terms, both we and you knew it might happen.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
When we are liable for damage to your property. If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a Device or digital content belonging to you, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that could have been avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
We are not liable for business losses. The App is primarily for individual and domestic use. If you use the App for any unauthorised commercial, business or resale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. Our liability for any authorised corporate use of the App shall be as set out in any company contract with us.
Limitations to the app and the services:
The following limitations apply to the app and the services:
- We are not a healthcare or medical provider, the App is intended to support the relationship between you and your doctor / medical provider and not replace it nor any medical diagnosis / treatment you may require or receive as a result.
- The App and the Services and any advice or other materials contained within the App or Services are intended for general information purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.
- We do not offer advice on which you should rely and you must obtain professional medical advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of information obtained from the App or the Services.
- You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the App or the Services, and for conclusions drawn from such use. We shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided to us by you in connection with the App or the Services, or any actions taken by us at your direction.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information provided by the App and the Services, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such information is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Any reliance on information contained in the App is at your own risk.
Please back-up content and data used with the App. We recommend that you back up any content and data used in connection with the App, to protect yourself in case of problems with the App or the Services.
Check that the App and the Services are suitable for you. The App and the Services have not been developed to meet your individual requirements. Please check that the facilities and functions of the App and the Services (as described on the AppStore site and in the Documentation) meet your requirements.
We are not responsible for events outside our control. If our provision of the Services or support for the App or the Services is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event.
We May End Your Rights To Use The App And The Services If You Break These Terms
We may end your rights to use the App and Services at any time by contacting you if you have broken these terms in a serious way. If what you have done can be put right we will give you a reasonable opportunity to do so.
If we end your rights to use the App and Services:
- You must stop all activities authorised by these terms, including your use of the App and any Services.
- You must delete or remove the App from all Devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of the App which you have and confirm to us that you have done this.
- We may remotely access your Devices and remove the App from them and cease providing you with access to the Services.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree in writing.
No rights for third parties
This agreement does not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
If a court finds part of THESE TERMS illegal, the rest will continue in force
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Even if we delay in enforcing THESE TERMS, we can still enforce it later
Even if we delay in enforcing our contract with you, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
LAWS applying to THESE TERMS and where you may bring legal proceedings
These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the App and the Services in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.